|Size (L x W x H)||18.3 cm x 22.6 cm x 3 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Intel® Socket 1150 for 4th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Realtek ALC887/897 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Due to the limitation of the Intel H81chipset, Intel Rapid Start Technology can be configured only from the BIOS Setup program.
- These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
- Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.
ASUS H81M-D PLUS LGA 1150 Desktop Motherboard (Refurbished)
|CPU||Intel® Socket 1150 for 4th Generation Core i7/Core i5/Core i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
Supports Intel 22 nm CPU
Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
|Memory||2 x DIMM, Max. 16GB, DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR3 1600 MHz and higher memory modules on XMP mode will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR3 1600 Mhz.
|Graphic||Integrated Graphics Processor
Multi-VGA output support : DVI/RGB ports
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
Supports Intel InTru 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider
Intel® H81 chipset :
|LAN||Realtek® 8111G, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)|
Realtek ALC887/897 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
ASMedia ASM1042 controller :
Intel H81 chipset :
Intel H81 chipset :
ASUS 5X Protection :
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
ASUS EZ DIY :
ASUS Q-Design :
|Operating System Support||
|Back I/O Ports||
|Internal I/O Ports||
TYFON TECH Introduction
TYFON TECH Sdn Bhd | One-Stop Used IT Online Store in Malaysia.
We are trading with new, refurbished computer (desktops/ laptops), peripherals such as computer hardware (Hard Disk, Solid State Drive, RAM, Graphic Card, Motherboard, and Power Supply) and other accessories (Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse, Speaker, Printer, Toner & Ink Cartridge, Network Devices, and Laptop Battery & Charger).
All refurbished products are tested to ensure quality is on par with our standards. All items listed for sale are in Grade A condition. Our refurbished products may have minor cosmetic imperfections, but it has no effect to the performance. All refurbished products come with a 12months carry in hardware warranty.
We do provide computer/ laptop repair services. All of our service engineer are well trained, experienced and professional. We do provide on-site service such as IT support & maintenance solution for home, business and enterprise. The refurbish process is processed by Tyfon Tech, so the manufacturers/brand owners shall not held responsible for any damage/defect or warranties for the used/refurbished products.
All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Brand names and model designations shown here are intended for descriptive purposes only.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
1x ASUS H81M-D PLUS LGA 1150 Desktop Motherboard (Refurbished)