- Supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel Core Processors
- Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 8-channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- DVI-D, D-sub ports for multiple display
- Realtek GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- All new GIGABYTE APP Center, simple and easy use
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS Technology
- Support Intel Small Business Basics
GIGABYTE GA-H110M-S2PV LGA1151 Desktop Motherboard (Refurbished)
- Support for 7th/6th Generation Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1151 package
- * For 7th Generation Intel Core processors support need to update the latest BIOS.
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel H110 Express Chipset
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
- * Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel HD Graphics support:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
- Realtek ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
- * To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
- (The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
- (The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI slots
||Chipset: 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 5 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 1 port available through the internal USB header)
Chipset+GENESYS LOGIC USB 2.0 Hub:
- 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x parallel port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x serial port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
iTE I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU/System overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may differ by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also differ depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Smart Switch
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Windows 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel Processors)
- Windows 10 64-bit / Windows 8.1 64-bit / Windows 7 32-bit / 64-bits (for 6th Generation Intel Processors)
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 18.0cm
TYFON TECH Introduction
TYFON TECH Sdn Bhd | One-Stop Used IT Online Store in Malaysia.
We are trading with new, refurbished computer (desktops/ laptops), peripherals such as computer hardware (Hard Disk, Solid State Drive, RAM, Graphic Card, Motherboard, and Power Supply) and other accessories (Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse, Speaker, Printer, Toner & Ink Cartridge, Network Devices, and Laptop Battery & Charger).
All refurbished products are tested to ensure quality is on par with our standards. All items listed for sale are in Grade A condition. Our refurbished products may have minor cosmetic imperfections, but it has no effect to the performance. All refurbished products come with a 12months carry in hardware warranty.
We do provide computer/ laptop repair services. All of our service engineer are well trained, experienced and professional. We do provide on-site service such as IT support & maintenance solution for home, business and enterprise. The refurbish process is processed by Tyfon Tech, so the manufacturers/brand owners shall not held responsible for any damage/defect or warranties for the used/refurbished products.
All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Brand names and model designations shown here are intended for descriptive purposes only.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
What's in the box
1x GIGABYTE GA-H110M-S2PV LGA1151 Desktop Motherboard (Refurbished)